Posted by: LEE | 2008/09/19

For the past week or so i' ve been having these strange feelings of lightheadedness/dizzyness and it happens when im standing or even sitting all i can do is move a bit too fast then i' ll have the spell.

could you please advise what' s causing this.

Dear Lee

Thank you for visiting

It is possible that you are experiencing symptoms of lightheadedness, due to a sudden lowering of your blood pressure. I recommend that you have 24-hour blood pressure monitor done, as a start to get behind the problem.

Please however, be so kind as to advise me about your age and your medical history.

Kind regards

Posted by: CORNE | 2009/02/04

I experience lightheadedness and dizzyness when I tilt my head to the right side and if pressure is put on right side of my head like when I lay down and turn to the right side the world turns and I feel funny &  dizzy. What can it be?

Reply to CORNE