Question
Posted by: Sister | 2007/12/04

Obstructive constipation

My sister had a colonoscopy and has subsequently been diagnosed with this condition, she knows what it entails and will be receiving the correct dietary regimen and possibly some sort of medication. However, is there possibly a particular set of exercises, besides walking, that may improve or alleviate this condition? Many thanks. Sister

Dear Sister
Any exercise will improve constipation, whether walking, swimming, cycling. Do you know what they mean by Obstructive constipation - is it just a lazy bowel or is there a narrowing in the bowel?

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/22

Since my ceasar I' ve been suffering from constipation. Is this normal? i sometimes only go once a week. The stool is hard to begin with and becomes softer as it emliminates. My baby is 5months old now.