Posted by: Zelna | 2008/09/26

obsessive craving of fish

I love fish so much that I would go to the shop see the fish (salmon, sardines, tuna, hake, hadock etc) and I would water at the mouth just looking at the fish.

A work colleque pointed out that I have this obsession with fish and maybe its my bodies way of saying there is something lacking.

I do also eat red meat and chicken and pork however pork is also tops on my list.

I take vitamin B tablets because I had a problem with my hair falling out at one time. not sure whether this is related.

Expert ImageNatural health

i could be an indication of essential fatty acids deficiency and vitamin A. The craving should be short lived once the body has returned to normal levels. Try and have fatty fish like mackerel and butter fish ect as the oil (omega) content in these are very high. If the craving is long term then use a salmon oil in higher dosages.

Dr Debbie