Question
Posted by: shalini | 2010/03/14

Obsessive compulsive sexual disorder

i am suffering from excessive compulsive sexual urges for the past many years. please help me. Its actually ruining my life, my health and career and i am seriously depressed now a days.
i am a 23 year old female, and whenever under pressure of doing some work or fulfilling deadlines of my work, i get really compelled to masturbate and all these thoughts fill my mind .Please help me ,i think i am spoiling my life badly doing nothing and wasting time everyday.

OK, this isn't an uncommon sort of situation, and generally arises in someone who is for whatever reason stressed and anxious, who finds masturbation ( as it is ) a convenient form of self-calming relaxation. But when it comes to be used too often in the day, obviously, it can become intrusive and interferes with one's work and social life - just as alternative remedies, like daydreaming, do when used to excess.
The best solution would be to see a good local psychologist for assessment and confirmation of diagnosis, and then to work using Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy methods, both to reduce the degree of stress and anxiety in your life, to find better alternative ways of dealing with anxiety when it arises, and to increase your self-confidence.

2
Posted by: mary-rose | 2010/03/15

just go to the bathroom and do it. nothing wrong with that, its healthy..it will make you feel better, and afterall it feels sooo great!!!

Reply to mary-rose