Question
Posted by: tired | 2007/04/17

obsession

how do you get over an obbsession to a person. i no hes bad for me and doesnt want me but i just cant get over it, we have a baby together and i just think he should be with us.please help.ive seen a pshycologist and im still battling

Sorry to hear that whichever psychologist you saw was unable to help you --- persist, and get a better psychologist to help you deal with this. As Echelle says, it takes time. And it is important for you to occupy yourself and your mind with other activities and interests, and not to leave so much time to sit around thinking about him

1
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/18

You'll get over it - it just takes time. As soon as you realize that you hate the guy for everything he's done, it will get better, promise! Concentrate on your baby, and if it makes you feel any better, you still have a part of him with you - your baby...

Try to keep yourself busy and do not contact the guy.

Reply to Echelle