Posted by: tired | 2007/04/17


how do you get over an obbsession to a person. i no hes bad for me and doesnt want me but i just cant get over it, we have a baby together and i just think he should be with us.please help.ive seen a pshycologist and im still battling

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Sorry to hear that whichever psychologist you saw was unable to help you --- persist, and get a better psychologist to help you deal with this. As Echelle says, it takes time. And it is important for you to occupy yourself and your mind with other activities and interests, and not to leave so much time to sit around thinking about him

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/18

You'll get over it - it just takes time. As soon as you realize that you hate the guy for everything he's done, it will get better, promise! Concentrate on your baby, and if it makes you feel any better, you still have a part of him with you - your baby...

Try to keep yourself busy and do not contact the guy.

Reply to Echelle

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.