Question
Posted by: sandra | 2009/11/11

obesity

Growing up ,I was a very chubby child.I am 30yrs old now and still a bit overwight.My problem is that I have dark patches inside my thighs(chaffing),is there any way I can get rid of these?

Hallo Sandra
There are creams one can use for this to lighten the skin but it is best to have a dermatologist prescribe this to you as some over the counter medications and actually cause more irritation of the skin and worsening discoloration. If you do not lose weight and the chafing is continuing it will probably recur even when you treat it.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/11

Hallo Sandra

Reply to cyberdoc