Question
Posted by: Mel | 2007/03/24

O2 Lean

Has anybody tried this product and found that it actually works?
Diet Doc, if you know this product please comment on its effectiveness. I just want a product to kick start my weight-loss while following a balanced diet.

Dear Mel
I have not yet checked the label of this product, but you can do this before you purchase it. If O2-lean contains ephedrine, pseudo-epinephrine or synephrine, these components can cause a long list of negative side-effects (dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc). These products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. If you see any one of these compounds listed on the label, don't buy these pills. You will get just as far without taking potentially addictive products if you eat a balanced, low-fat diet and do plenty of aerobic exercise.
Take care

3
Posted by: Vesh | 2014/09/22

I am also looking for the diet plan and yes it does work I lost all the weight and kept it off until I had my second baby. please help if any1 knows where I can get the pills and the diet as I don't think Verimark does this anymore.

Reply to Vesh
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/08/21

I have tried this diet and it actually does work. I am not interested in the pills, I just need someone to send me the actual diet, as I have followed it without the help of the medication and lost the weight and kept it off. If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it. Good luck all.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Carmen | 2014/09/03

I am also looking for just the diet. If you found it would you please sent it to me also carmenvanzyl28@gmail.com thank you