Question
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/15

O, CS YOU ARE INTRUBLE!!!!!

H i CS,

Just a note you are now officially intruble for not agnolaging and agreeing with the demi god Shaun!!!!!! Now you have trouble!!!!!!!!!! Hahhahahahahahahahaha

Aah, AA, I have been intruble for years, and I'm very cautious about agnolaging. It doesn't fit in with my diet.

8
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/15

yES HAD BIG TROUBLE BUT THAKS LIZZY ENJOY THE DAY

Reply to AA
Posted by: lizzie | 2004/12/15

to AA: i dont understand your personality but you make me laugh. u seem like a straightalker and like teasing people, but watch it sometimes you will get into trouble

Reply to lizzie
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/15

HAHAHAHA yes good one

Reply to AA
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/15

Hey AA, i just noticed that we agreed on one posting today. That was quite surprising... but it was good to see that we do agree on somethings at least.

Oh, btw, think the Dictionary person is quite good at interpreting as well...

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/15

Hahaha well said CS, hey Shaun this dicsionary persone spells well dont you think!!!!!!!!!!!! should get him or her to do the spell checks!!! Hahahaha CP MOM you are only dof when it suts you enjoy the break, now get in your car and go before these guy start screaming again

Reply to AA
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/15

Dictionary - thanx - ek's ma bietjie dof...

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Dictionary | 2004/12/15

intruble = in trouble
agnolaging = acknowledging

Reply to Dictionary
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/15

Geez, I wonder what your reaction would have been had you seen all the other times CS disagreed with my opinion...

Reply to Shaun