Question
Posted by: Nymph | 2004/02/06

Nymphomanic

I think I am a nymphomanic, as I just want to have sex all the time. I think of men and sex all day and all night. Is this normal?

Nymphomania is a layperson's term used to label a woman whose sex drive or sexual activity is subjectively deemed too high. This is not a scientifically meaningful term because there are no specific criteria defining how much sexual desire or activity is too much.

The clinical conditions that include the concept of high levels of sexual desire and/or activity are hypersexuality and sexual addiction or compulsivity.

The central features of these disorders are that sexual activity is an insatiable need, often interfering with other areas of everyday functioning; sex is impersonal, with no emotional intimacy; and despite frequent orgasms, sexual activity is generally not satisfying.

The label of nymphomania is used in a pejorative and derogatory manner, almost exclusively in reference to women. To many men, the idea of a woman with a greater sex drive than their own is somewhat threatening, so they may use the label to preserve their own egos by "proving" that the woman is abnormal.

Similarly, men with sexual dysfunction might accuse their partners of being oversexed in an effort to hide their own fears or sense of inadequacy, just as some women who object to the frequency of their partner's sexual advances might accuse him of being oversexed.

The difference is that the double standard which exists in our society congratulates a man who is highly sexed and has many partners, calling him a "stud", whereas a woman with the same behavior is often called a "nympho", which carries a negative connotation.

10
Posted by: kellysitch | 2005/05/07

I have a problem with this myself . I am always hot and stay horny all the time . I can;t get enough . Its kinda embarrasing too. I mean i like the satisfaction that really don;t last too long but i am embarrased about it too . its made me act differently than most people . I put the flirt on anybody that is availible. I have paid cab fares with out money many of times because of this problem . well I hope I got something off my chest or breast , whatever.

kelly

Reply to kellysitch
Posted by: Harry | 2005/01/24

Get real guys. Read the definition. It's an illness!

Reply to Harry
Posted by: Wifes Nymph | 2004/08/15

Wifes a real and now just a slut looking for younger men and commits adultry regularly she also likes to make a mark in a diary when she has had sex with other men like she has a score card SHE needs Help with her PROBLEM she 65 years old and still looking.We have been married for over 35 years.
The e:mail supplied is hers.

Reply to Wifes Nymph
Posted by: Candid | 2004/02/06

I have a fantasy that is to watch 2 gorgeous women have a sexual encounter as La Femme has referred to here. Any takers? I AM male of course.

Reply to Candid
Posted by: La Femme | 2004/02/06

Ever considered a female to female sex orgy?? It will blow your mind!!!!!

Reply to La Femme
Posted by: stud | 2004/02/06

Mail me, we can sort it out...
morey2692@hotmail.com

Reply to stud
Posted by: randy | 2004/02/06

Call me sweetie,safe worthy sex randyw@ananzi.co.za

Reply to randy
Posted by: dirk | 2004/02/06

feel free to contact me at dirkb@cmh.co.za

Reply to dirk
Posted by: dirk | 2004/02/06

feel free to contact me at the above e-mail address

Reply to dirk
Posted by: Sir Lance | 2004/02/06

contact my wife and I at maxiwaxy1@yahoo.com

Reply to Sir Lance