Question
Posted by: weight obsessed | 2011/05/04

Nuzak

I have stopped using Nuzak for 3 months now and I gain almost 10kg in 2 months...could it be the Nuzak????

One usually doesn't gain weight after coming off the Nuzak as a direct effect of the drug. But Nuzak and other members of the SSRI family of drugs, can commonl;y cause mild nausea as a side-effect. That nausea may have encouraged you to limit your eating, and now that it has gone, you may be eating more, due to a lack of the side-effect.
As anon implies, the only answer is to attend to your diet ( I'm sure Dietdoc would help ) and exercise, and you can lose the extra weight. There is no drug-caused reason why this should be any more difficult than losing any other weight.

3
Posted by: Romany | 2011/05/04

Anon is spot-on.
It is what you place in your mount that makes you fat.

Reply to Romany

I was on Prozac many years back, and when I stopped, I craved for everything especially chocolate and I put on weight because I was eating too much and the wrong stuff. But when I started eating correctly, the cravings went away, and I lost the weight I had put on. I hope that helps you a little bit.