Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2004/11/19

Nuzak

Dear Doc.

Do you know if the generic of Prozac - Nuzak can have an effect on my cycle. Our Dctor recentley prescribed that I go onto
Nuzak. My PMS cycle used to be about very 30 days give or take
a day, how ever my cycle has become lobger in time as last month it took 34 days inbetween minstration and this month 37 days.

Thank you Sandy

Expert ImagePharmacist

This is not a known common side effect of fluoxetine - I recommend having a word with gynaedoc or even your prescribing doctor.

1
Posted by: zweeta | 2004/12/05

On Nuzak for +-4months. On Espiride =1month. Can this medication cause milky liquid from breasts. I am 44yrs of age and definateky not pregnant.

Reply to zweeta