Question
Posted by: Marty | 2005/12/12

Nutritious meals for one year olds

I am running out of ideas for nutritious meals to feed my one year old twin girls. If you could please advise or suggest a menu plan for them.
MH

Dear Marty
Click on 'Child' at the top of this page and then on 'Nutrition' and read the articles that apply to one-year-olds. You should also be able to buy books on this subject at good bookstores like Exclusive Books.

1
Posted by: sally | 2005/12/13

Why don't you just give them what you eat in a toddler-friendly format? Then you don't have to cater for them separately?

I also made use of Woolworth's kiddie meals at least twice a week, at the times I could afford it.

And it also worked for me to stick to the same foods every day of the week (like rice and chicken and pumpkin on Monday, sweet potato and fish on Tuesday, etc), so as not to try and be too creative with little ones who don't appreciate the thoughts behind the cooking anyhow!

Reply to sally