Question
Posted by: Wayne | 2007/02/20

Nutritionist

I am very interested in studying nutrition but i can't find any courses here locally.I have found a long distance course via London.I would like to know if you know of any courses here that would qualify me as a nutritionist and also who i could contact with regards to local laws pertaining to consulting as a nutritionist if i become qualified via the long distance course.ie.if i can practice as a nutrionist if i receive a Diploma via the London Institute.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

there is currently no courses in SA to study nutrition. You need to contact the Allied health proffesional council to ask about registration (as far my knowledge they do not have a division for nutritionist in SA).

Dr Debbie