Posted by: Pranz | 2008/10/27

Nutritional Eating Plan

i would like to enquire about a nutrional eating plan for my 7 year old daughter, she weighs 19.8 kg her height is 1.24m & waist 520cm, she does not like eating & has to be forced to complete her meals. She does however enjoy pasta,& chicken & prawns.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Pranz
I think it will be worth your while to see a dietician to work out an individualized eating plan for your daughter. She needs to get nutrients from all the food groups: protein, fruit and vegetables, complex carbohydrates, fat and diary. Try to think "colourful" food - mix greens, yellows, oranges - this will ensure a good mixture of vitamins and minerals. Start with smaller portions, maybe more often rather than 3 huge meals per day.