Question
Posted by: froggy | 2004/11/18

nurofen

Hi - guess I am not going to Mozambique and Botswana in December - just found out I am about 2 weeks preggie!!! A dream come true after a very frustrating couple of years! Obviously oblivious to the fact that I was preggie, I took 2 nurofen abour a week ago for a migraine (guess I know why now!!!) - should I fret about this? Is there any need for concern?Thanks a mil,

If you only took one dose very early in the pregnancy, you should be okay.

3
Posted by: zinzizo | 2004/11/18

Good luck gal and keep us posted and enjoy hat journey. Im 10weeks pregnant and yeasterday i saw my babies heartbes and now the Dr measured her aat about 4cm im soso happy.

Reply to zinzizo
Posted by: MABRR | 2004/11/18

HI

I TOOK LUXATIVE TABLETS AND GRANDPA ,THAT WAS THE ONLY PILL I TRUSTED AS I WAS SUFFURING FROM HEADACHE ALMOST EVERY WEEK , I ALSO DRANK LINO DROP FOR WEIGHT LOSS NOT KNOWING I WAS PRAG, BUT THEN I MISSED MY PERIODS AND DID HOME PRAGNANCY TEST, I WAS THRILLED TO FIND OUT THAT I WAS PRAG, I EVEN THOUGHT IT WAS A MISTAKE AND TESTED AGAING FOR 3 TIMES.I ALSO WENT TO MYGYNAE TO CONFIRM AND HE SAID 'CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE 6 WEEKS PRAG'

EVEN THOUGH I DRANK ALL THAT STUFF THE BABY WAS STIL FINE.I THEN STOPPED IMMEDIATELY TO DRINK THEM AND TOOK ONLY PANADO, LUCKILY WHEN YOU ARE PRAG THOSE HEADACHES START TO DISAPEAR THEY DIN'T COME AS OFTEN AS THEY USED TO. NOW I'M 32 WEEKS PRAG.

FROGGY TAKE PANADO ONLY. GOODLUCK

Reply to MABRR
Posted by: R | 2004/11/18

Well Good Luck,

Know I don't think it should be a problem. You can only take Panados for a headache. Now that you know you are pregnant when in doubt consult you Doc or Pharm regarding any meds.

Enjoy your pregnany
R

Reply to R