Question
Posted by: Riempies | 2008/01/15

Nuristerate - two questions

Question 1: from samu

Ive been using nuristerate for past ten years and I stopped in June ,since then ive been getting irregular periods for the past three months but I havent had my period this month , Idont know whether I fell pregnant ,I thought I was safe for at least 6 months,how much chances of getting pregnant after this long.

Question 2: from Riempies

My wife used it for 12 years and we plan to have a child soon. She stopped using nuristerate 12 months ago. Since then she fell pregnant once, but had a mis-carriage. Is there any relation to have used it for so long?

Samu, you could be pregnant. Do a pregnancy test.
Riempies, the miscarriage is not related to the Nuristerate.

1
Posted by: Concerned | 2008/01/16

I've been on Nuristerate for the past 6yrs and my period has completely stopped. That doesn't really concern me as I've taken breaks and it's returned the following month. I missed my appointment this month,it's been almost three weeks,what's my next step? When can I go back on the injection. I haven't had sex all this time for fear of falling pregnant. Please help if you can

Reply to Concerned