Question
Posted by: ppl | 2008/05/21

nuristerate & pills

Hi there,

I've been on nuristerate injection for 12 months but last month I changed to pills (Norinyl) the packet is finished but i havn't had my periods. Is pregnancy possible?

thanks in advance!!

It is unlikely. Your periods can stay away after being on the injection.

1
Posted by: Raven | 2008/06/16

I had my shot and was told to wait two weeks before having unprotected sex since i had missed my return date. Six days after the shot, however, i had unprotected sex, and i got the emergency pill as a precaution. However, i got the one where i take one and the next one twelve hours later. But by the time i took the second one,it was about six hours after the required 72 hours. Could i be pregnant?

Reply to Raven