Question
Posted by: Eryn | 2004/02/11

Nuristerate : Period for 16 days?

I've recently started on the injection Nuristerate and have now had my period since the 27th of January 2004, for 16 days? Is there something wrong with me, and should i go to the doctor for a checkup?

Thanks.

This is a normal response to the injection. It tends to get better after the second one.

2
Posted by: Eryn | 2004/02/11

Thanks for that info. I was just worried because i didn't know.

Take care,

Reply to Eryn
Posted by: E | 2004/02/11

Its normal, you will experience some irregular bleeding with Nur-Isterate. Later on you will have spotting closer to your next injection. Don't worry, your body is just getting used to the Nur-Isterate

Reply to E