Question
Posted by: Ntombi | 2006/07/25

Nur isterate

I was using Nur isterate for the last past 8years but 11months now I have stop using I had my priod two months ago for the first time after all those years I want to have a child but nothing I
did a home test and it was negative I worried that something might be wrong with me please advice

It is normal for the return of your period to take quite a while after stopping the injection. NOw that you are having periods again, it could take up to a year before you conceive.

1
Posted by: robar | 2006/07/25

I was on injection for five years. I had to wait for 18 months before I fell pregnant. Now I am 20 weeks.

So please don't give up.

Bets to go see your doctor with your partner and check that you are healthy.

Hope everything goes well.

Reply to robar