Question
Posted by: ROOWIE | 2005/12/02

nur-isterate

i was on the injection and is has been 8 months since i stopped i haven't got my periods as yet.....pls advice what to do as i want to be pregnant.....

Unfortunately, it can take up to a year for periods to return after stopping the injection.

3
Posted by: Ivvie | 2005/12/02

A doctor told my friend that it can take upto 3 years to fall pregant after the injection......insane isn't it??

Reply to Ivvie
Posted by: Nic | 2005/12/02

8 months sounds normal - they noramlly return between 9 mnths and a year - 2.5 yrs is excessive - could be something wrong - go check it out girl!

Reply to Nic
Posted by: Sasha | 2005/12/02

I also have the same problem,been off it for 2 & half years now,still no luck.But Hopefully is my month now,see my previous posting.

Reply to Sasha