Question
Posted by: Beautiful | 2007/07/27

Nur Esterate: Desperate for advise

I have been on Nur-Esterate for 7 years and I stopped the injection. I have been on my periods for the past 2 months (very fustrating), went to see a gynae and she prescribed premarin 1.25 Oestrogen to stop the bleeding, I have been taking it for 13 days and the bleeding has not stopped. Please advise if I should continue to use premarin and if there is a light contraception that I can use to regulate my cycle (I am trying to have a baby as well). Any advise would be appreciated

You could use a pill like Biphasil to try to stop the bleeding.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/15

how long does it take for the nur-esterate injection to get into your system?