Question
Posted by: Nards | 2007/12/10

NUMBNESS IN FINGERS

I have numbness in three of my fingures on my right hand (it feels like I have permenant pins and needels in them but it is sore to use) and also when I use my right arm it cause a pain all the way up to my neck (very difficult to explain the pain). This has now been like this for 5 days.

Hallo Nards
These are signs of a compressed ( pinched) nerve either in the neck or at the wrist - let your GP have a look and refer you to an orthopedic specialist if needed. They sometimes need to operate to decompress the nerve.

2
Posted by: Theresa | 2008/08/11

I have numbness on 3 of my lefthand fingers. Neurologist checked me and found no cause for it. What can the problem be?

Reply to Theresa
Posted by: Poppie | 2008/07/28

I wake up with my right hand being numb from wrist and have to flex a couple of time for circulation. Yesterday I got a pain in my heel so much so that I had difficulty walking for couple of hours. When the pain went, it left a burning sensation up my leg which also eventaully subsided. Are the two incidents related? I am using Prexum Plus and Hexa Block daily.

Reply to Poppie