Question
Posted by: Sindy | 2009/09/27

Numbness and dizziness

I often have (beyond the usual getting-up-from-sitting dizziness) bouts of dizziness that leave me dizzy for quite some time after I have got up from a sitting position. I have also noticed that I can be sitting in front of my screen or working at my desk and I will get dizzy. Also, I have times when the entire left side of my body goes numb - sort of tingling sensation. My stress levels are very high and I am overweight. I have told my doctor about these bouts.

Sindy

I suggest that you make an appointment with a neurologist for a full examination and a head CT scan.