Question
Posted by: SR | 2004/01/14

Numbness

I seem to be experiencing numbness in my left foot quite often. It feels almost like just after having pins and needles and also feels as though I have been in the same position for a long period of time (but I have not). Do you perhaps have any idea what this could be? I know I am taking a huge chance!

SR, it sounds like something is pressing on the nerve that supplies your foot. This “something” is usually inflamed tissues and if it is, taking a long-acting anti-inflammatory like Brexecam® for 10 days should clear up. If it doesn’t, you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.