Question
Posted by: Ella | 2004/12/02

Number for Marriage\Family Councilor urgently needed

Can you recommend a good marriage/family councilor in Randpark Ridge or nearby surrounding areas. I don’t know where you find the numbers of councilors, not easy to look up in a phone book. People try to help by suggesting you see a councilor but now are you supposed to find one in your area? I appreciate any suggestions. I desperately need a number of a good one.

For excellent reasons, we don't recommend specific shrinks or counsellors on tis site. But I generally find it's worth while to call your local branch of FAMSA, a nationwide organization ( check the phone book ), for advice on a nearby good family / marriage counsellor, as that's specifically what FAMSA does.

1
Posted by: J | 2004/12/02

You could try FAMSA in the local telephone directory.

Reply to J