Posted by: Ella | 2004/12/02

Number for Marriage\Family Councilor urgently needed

Can you recommend a good marriage/family councilor in Randpark Ridge or nearby surrounding areas. I don’t know where you find the numbers of councilors, not easy to look up in a phone book. People try to help by suggesting you see a councilor but now are you supposed to find one in your area? I appreciate any suggestions. I desperately need a number of a good one.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

For excellent reasons, we don't recommend specific shrinks or counsellors on tis site. But I generally find it's worth while to call your local branch of FAMSA, a nationwide organization ( check the phone book ), for advice on a nearby good family / marriage counsellor, as that's specifically what FAMSA does.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: J | 2004/12/02

You could try FAMSA in the local telephone directory.

Reply to J

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.