Question
Posted by: TK | 2007/07/30

Numb, tingling toes

Hi I have a numb/tingling sensation in two of my toes what do you think could be the cause of this? I am 30 years old and as far as I know in good health. This feeling isn't constant and it comes and goes - is this something I should worry about?

TK

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is possible that you have nerve compression of the nerve that gives sensation to these two toes. It is most probably nothing to be concerned about but if the condition persists, I recommend that you consult a Neurologist, in order for him/her to do the necessary test.

Kind regards