Question
Posted by: grant | 2004/10/28

Numb left arm and leg

I woke up this morning with my leg and arm being numb-like. I can walk and use the arm but it almost feels as if they are rubber attachments. I have been cycling quite a bit lately - could it be a pinched nerve - the feeling has been going on for about 4hrs now

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Grant

Get to your GP and get yourself checked out.
Douglas

2
Posted by: Vita Jean | 2006/04/20

I have had a numb left arm for about two weeks now. I feel it more acutely in the afternoon. My left arm feels tingly, and hot/cold at the same time (at least on the inside). I eat a diet high in whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and occasional fish and chicken. I wondered if this could brought on by stress, carrying heavy bookbags, laptop, etc.. Please advise. Sincerely, Levita

Reply to Vita Jean
Posted by: Worried | 2004/10/29

Go to the dr. immediately. Same happened to me, I had a mild stroke. I am OK after about 5 months. The sooner you go the better. Good luck

Reply to Worried