Question
Posted by: Sam | 2005/11/17

Numb feet

When working out on the stepper at the gym, after about 10 minutes I can feel parts of my feet go dead. I hvae the right trainers on, what can be causing this?
Secondly, my fiance gets a terrible pain in his shoulder when running on the treadmill. He had a ECG and his heart is fine, what can be the cause of his shoulder pain and what can be done about it?

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Sam

For you I would think your calves are very tight and are the start of the problem. Stretching them will help.

Your fiance has an imbalance in his body which a physio or a chiro can sort out - which will be linked to his hips

Douglas