Question
Posted by: Elmarie | 2005/06/29

numb feet

I am a 30 year old female of medium build. I started a exercise program about 4 months back which involves alternating spinning and stair master for 40 min 3 x a week. The problem is that my feet start getting numb, I do wiggle my toes to try and get cerculation going but it does not seem to help much. It has now gotten so bad that when I push my baby in the pram after about 15min my feet go numb. I do not were tight shoes or exesivly high heels. And for jym I wear very comfortable tackies. What could be the problem?

Expert ImageArchive

I hope I am right on this one, every one has a pulse in the middle of the foot between the first and second metatarsal shafts, in some people the pulse sits further up yhe foot closer to the ankle, and your laces close off the circulation when you exercise.

Please go to a podiatrist to have this checked, iff I am right all you need is to adjust your lacing and this should be behind you