Question
Posted by: MC | 2003/12/12

Nuchal scan - (for Kippie)

So I went for the scan yesterday. Baby nr 1 has a NT of 1.5 mm and a risk of 1:5589. So I'm really happy with that. I am worried about baby nr 2 with a NT of 2.5 mm and a risk of 1:674. I am really worried about baby nr 2, but must just now believe that everything will be fine.
Thanks doc for answering all our questions and putting our minds at ease when our gynea's aren't near, and
Kippie- you must enjoy the holliday and take care of the little one.

Glad to be of help and enjoy your holiday.

1
Posted by: Kippie | 2003/12/12

Hi MC
Thanks for letting us know!
I wouldn't not worry too much about the second baby's reading. 2.5mm is considered normal as far as I have read up on. Mine was 3mm and 1:861, and the doc did not seemed concerned at all and did not refer me for any other tests, so I believe this is in the norm for our circumstances.

Pregnancy is such a worrying thing but we have to stay focussed on the positive things!! I really felt the little one kick on Wednesday - he/she kicked all day and slept about for 1hour the entire day - since then junior is very quite, can just feel him moving around, but the kicks are limited for now - I really miss that!!

You must take care of those 2 little precious ones, and enjoy your well deserved (I'm sure) rest.
Let us know as soon as you're back with all the news that we've missed out on!

:-)

Reply to Kippie