Question
Posted by: Virgo | 2004/01/14

nu-istrate

I have been off the injection for 9mnths. Gynae gave me provera . Took it 4 seven days. A light period occured on the 2,3,4,/01/04. Now a heavy period has occured the 12,13,14,/01/04. Gynae wanted put me on Fertility pills or give me a pill to regulate my period. I want to have a baby the naturally way with no fertitly drugs. Confussed should i take the pills or should i just let my body come together on its own time.

The decision is really yours, but it is normal to have absent periods for up to a year after stopping the injection. If you wait a bit longer, your body should adjust.

Bets wishee