Question
Posted by: Liza | 2005/12/12

Now I know it! ...completed

So what do I do now? I have no proof that he blabbed about my salary. So I can't take him on there.

He knows that I'm bipolar. Must I add that I suffer from GAD and panic disorder besides my chronic low bloodpressure and my allergies. So one of my questions are for CS - Can I drink the following medication together with no ill-effects : Molipaxin 200mg each night....Lorano 2 tablets daily....Lamictin 100mg twice daily...Rivotril 0.5mg 3x daily....Zopiclone 2 tabs at night....Akrinor 2 tabs each morning....Ulsec 20mg each morning(still have 1 repeat left)...Premarin 1 tab each morning....Robaxin 1500mg at night to stop the spasms in my back and arms due to the narrow passageway for the nerves in my spine. And then I drink a multivite each morning and extra magnesium and calcium at night.

Think I should just throw all my daily smarties in a pile and show him what I have to drink just to stay relatively stable? Perhaps have my psychiatrist draw him up a list of everything that is wrong with me psychologically (just btw. the psychoses is back. I keep seeing stuff out of the corner of my eye that aren't really there. At least I know that they aren't really there and that its just my brain playing tricks.). Then get my GP to draw up a list of all my physical problems. I'm just completely ticked off that he expects me to lay all of my medical problems at his feet. What happens the next time he decides to blab?

And his whole attitude is just making me more stressed out - making me depressed and the medication isn't working anymore. I go and have a chat with my psychiatrist and then I feel great for 2 days. No additional meds needed. Then I get all stressed out again and now a week later I just want to cry and hide away in a corner again.

Do I need to find another job? It just feels like this one is going nowhere.

Firstly, never ever accept any prescription fro any doctor without making sure he/she knows all the other meds you are taking, and asking very specifically if the combination of these with what he/she is prescribing will be safe and adviseable.
Sounds like the buffet may be OK, but this is best answered by the shrink doing an in-person assessment and who knows you and your system best. But every doctor is supposed to keep confidential the information you give to him/her except in very exceptional circumstances. Have you told him that this apparent breach of confidentiality really bothers you ? And if he/she can find you a CBT therapist, you may be able to maintain greater stability when feeling great, and avoid the habits of thought that lead you into depressions

1
Posted by: Dude | 2005/12/12

throw away uz pills babe, bout 50% of them are jus sugar anyway.... an wud say uz problem is not all em weird an wonderful pains, but uz lack of ability 2 recognise that uz can control everythin in uz ead wifout any elp from em placebo's..... y r ur nerves narrowin?

if uz ad 2 get uz self out of uz environment, maybe a great shag once a day with some sunshine ud b right in no time...

ave fun
Dude

Reply to Dude