Question
Posted by: Anxious | 2008/05/27

Notice period

I have a three calender month notice period. 1. How do I get out of this; and 2. what is the recourse if I dont work the full three months?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

you normally cant get out of a three month notice period if this is in your contract. The best way to do it is to negotiate an alteernative with your current employer.
If you dont work out your three month notice period they might take youto the civil court and sue you for damages that might have been incurred

1
Posted by: Anxious | 2008/06/15

What could be construd as damages, and how does the employer approve this?

Reply to Anxious