Question
Posted by: Afraid and Scared | 2005/11/29

Nothing to Live for

I fear life, I fear people, I fear my work place, my life is consumed by fear. I have no self confidence. I am the only person that I know that goes running every morning at 5;00 am to try to cope. People just hurt me, they fill my heart with sadness. My life is about sleeping, running and work thats all that I do. The last three years have been terrible, I am always so anxious and depressed. I feel somedays there is nothing to live for.....

That sounds like some most excellent reasons to arange asap to see a good local psychiatrist for a proper assessment and a discussion of treatment options. Everything you describe sounds very unpleasant, and is very very fixable. Counselling, preferably of the CBT form, is an urgent need, and possibly medication to assist in the process.

3
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/29

u an me both mate!

iz don go out anymore, iz don make friends eitha, wud ratha cut off ma dong wif a meat kleevaa!

ow bout stickin 2 uz cycle an gettin 2 grips wif uz fear, wot appened that put u were uz at?

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/29

Good luck.
Truth is, we all feel like this sumtimes.....we all get hurt, we all get stabbed in the back
Its how we handle it that makes the difference.
Pls do go for therapy, It can make the world of difference to you.....
Sum say life is to short, i say, life is to long to feel like that every day....

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Bibi | 2005/11/29

Afraid and Scared... I feel for you.
I experienced exactly what you are describing.
Do yourself a favour and see a therapist.
Anti-depressants can do wonders!

Reply to Bibi