Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2005/01/10

Nothing Serious

Hi one and all, CS
Hope you all have a great day, I am enjoying the overcast weather, the heat having dissipated a bit.
Other than being physically tired for some odd reason I feel rather peaceful today, as though the tides are turning. Although things are still tough it doesn't seem that bad anymore. I think having a good cry over matters and getting rid of some of the pent up emotions was a good thing, it was almost like a release.

Things between myself and the bf are going well, I am just not too sure anymore, taking everything in a reserved manner and will see where it goes, however I will not get hurt this time, I will cope with whatever happens. Do you all think it is possible to love somone without having complete faith in them, in believing they love you as much as they say they do? I feel that the bf has said too many times that he loves me and has also said too many times that he wants to leave, however we will be working with the psychologist to address the issues, but is it possible?

Again, have a great day.
Take Care
BT

Yes, the cooler weather is a pleasure. In Winter we complain about how cold it is and loo forward to the summer, when we can complain about the heat.
Sounds like you continue to move in the right directions. Splendid !

2
Posted by: Inc | 2005/01/10

Hi BT

Just wishing you a wonderful day too!
Councelling is a great idea! Hope you have a fantastic year!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/01/10

Hi BT,

I definately think it is possible. You love them so much and every time they say they want to leave or they are unhappy etc etc, it breaks your heart little by little, also in the mean time you loose faith in the relationship and what they say.

Councelling is a very good idea, if you both want to save the relationship.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS