Question
Posted by: BPD | 2007/04/23

Not worthy 2

I am on Venlor! I have spoken to life line, what can they do... just listen. I have not got the energy to deal with this man. he is verbally abusive, but I have allowed it, so it really is my fault. I do not have a land line and I do not have any air time to call my doc. We operate on Wireless internet. This is my only way of communication. I hardly ever leave the house. I hardly ever do anything. I am so low. I was doing well on my medication and I was starting to take my life back again. Help me somebody help.

Don't knock listening --- it can be a very useful service. And if the man is abusive that is HIS fault. Maybe you contribute to it by allowing him to abuse you, but you still don't deserve abuse --- call POWA and discuss this. You sound almost agoraphobic about leaving the house, and need to see a good local shrink for re-assessment and proper treatment that does not depend on nthe whims of an abuser.

2
Posted by: BPD | 2007/04/23

I am not knocking listening, but for me talking to someone is easy... acknowledging the feelings and dealing with the issue does not come easy to me. I don't understand why i just can't get through this. I have always been outgoing and on top of life, but since the birth of my kids it has gone pear shaped... i have always suffered with suicide and depression since the age of 12, but since the birth of my first child it has just gotten worse. not a month goes by without me wanting to kill myself. I don't let this be known to husband... if i did then he would have won. I have lost it

Reply to BPD
Posted by: Maria | 2007/04/23

BPD, hang in there. Does your doctor have an email address that you can contact him on? Or can you perhaps get to a payphone? And don't take responsibility for the way your partner behaves, it is a choice that he makes.

Reply to Maria