Question
Posted by: Buda Buda | 2006/10/24

Not too sure

Im a girl of 25 yrs.I have aboyfriend but sometimess i feel like having sex with another lady.So can it be possible for me that i have lesbians feelings,if so is there anyone who is also occupied who can be my partner just for the time like if we want it but not from boyfriends,

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Buda Buda and welcome to the forum.

If you're sexually and emotionally attracted to both men and women it is likely that you could be bisexual; if you're only attracted to women you could be lesbian. If you're keen to explore being sexually intimate with another woman this is not the right place to find a partner - you may be more likely to discover that one of your female friends is also bisexual and she may be willing to explore this with you.

3
Posted by: Hubba Bubba | 2006/10/25

If your gay it means you can only LOVE a member of the same sex. LOVE meaning fall in love with true feelings and emotions of a caring nature. If your straight it means you can only LOVE a member of the opposite sex. If your Bi-sexual it means you can either love both sexes or only be able to love one but really enjoy having sex with both. It's up to you to figure it out from there. Can you fall in love with or both.

Reply to Hubba Bubba
Posted by: BudaBuda | 2006/10/24

THanks NIKKI FOR THE ADVICE CAN I HAVE THEIR WEBSITE PLEASE

Reply to BudaBuda
Posted by: Nikki | 2006/10/24

Hi BudaBuda

Sounds to me like you have bi-sexual fantasies which is a little removed from being lesbian. If you were lesbian inclined my guess is you would not want to be with a man at all.

Browse around for some bi-sexual adult sites where you will be likely to find "partners".

xxxxxx
Nikki

Reply to Nikki