Question
Posted by: long distance relationship | 2004/02/03

not too far

My b/f lives in another town - he works every other weekend, which means we only see each other every second week-end and not even the whole week-end, because he has to be with his family and daughter (he is divorced with one child). He seldom calls me, and if he does that is only because i sms him. I am becoming very annoyed with him, and beginning to doubt him. I often ask him if he has another girl that side, which he denies. But why does he not call me? I'm tired of being the one to always call or sms. He will not even sms without me doing so first. I'm thinking of saying my goodbyes to him even though I love him dearly.

Dear ldr,
I'll leave this one to our other readers to respond, as it's more a question of relationship tactics than of psychology !

2
Posted by: r | 2004/02/03

If he's divorced why does he spend so much time with the ex? Sounds like he's taking you for a ride. Dump Him!

Reply to r
Posted by: Sal | 2004/02/03

Stop smsing him and calling. I dont think its going to work. If he doesnt bother why are you? I know you love him but you will get over it. Eventually you will meet someone else who takes you out all the time an makes you feel good. Who does this guy think he is anyway? It will be hard but DONT CONTACT HIM. You will be alot happier. Sounds like he is using you. Emotinally you arnt happy. Bail out now and call it a day.

Reply to Sal