Question
Posted by: Sana | 2004/10/13

Not sure whats happening

I'm not one to get sick often but this year has been really hectic on my health. My latest symptoms are lots of moods,sadness,wanna be alone,headaches. I often wake up tired and dont feel like doing anthing. I eat a lot more than usual or dont feel like eating at all,sore breasts and sleep a lot more too. I feel nauseas a lot lately but I don't actually throw up. I've miss period this monthI usually get them on the last week of the month or beginning of th month but Sept I didnt miss, but I was just wondering if maybe you had any idea as to what's going on with my body. Could I be pregnant, or these signs of serious stress?

You could be pregnant. It does also sound like you are depressed and need to see someone.

1
Posted by: Sana | 2004/10/15

I went to chemist last & they did a urine test they only findout I have a kidney infection so they gave effersol and ciploxx500 tables.I did use the medication but still feel the same......

Reply to Sana