Question
Posted by: loli | 2007/12/05

not sure still a virgin

im 30 yrs and never had sex before and getting married next year.mastarbate by putting my fingerand use tampons for menstruation.the other day i even inserted carrot.do you think im still a virgin.my man knows that but i worried if i didnt bleed on my wedding night.i never bleed when i mastarbate.Please help

Not all virgins bleed when they have sex for the first time. Your husband should trust what you say.

1
Posted by: SSSS | 2007/12/05

Go see a doctor to check. But you will bleed on you wedding night because of the penetration that will happen. I know when I was young someone fondled with me I always thought that I was not a virgin but because it was nothing intense and no damage was never done. When I had sex with my husband I bled.

Reply to SSSS