Question
Posted by: LL | 2004/01/23

Not sure pregnant

Hi All

I went to the Gynea yesterday to get my pregnancy test results they were positive. The problem is that the scan shows nothing, my periods stopped last year in November . I am also experiencing some lower abdomen pains. Could i be pregnant or not. my next appointment is in three weeks. the waiting is going to kill me.

It may be a very early pregnancy or it may be that there is a complication to the pregnancy. Unfortuantely only time will tell. If it is an early pregnancy, it should be visible in three weeks.

1
Posted by: God Mother | 2004/01/23

LL,

I've been in your situation before and I know how frustrating the wait can be. Anyway, my advice to you is - Stay calm and don't stress. If there is no bleeding and the pain does not get worse, then you should be fine.

Wish you all the best and take care.

Reply to God Mother