Question
Posted by: Meisie | 2007/02/16

Not Sure - Please Help - Pregnant?

About three weeks ago I was really nauseous for a week from 29th Jan Monday to 2nd Feb Friday. Everyday, for the whole week.

Then my breasts started to swell and become sensitive, around Wednesday 31st Jan, just like before your cycle. But I was only due to start on the 6th of February. So I wondered if I may be pregnant. I thought it would be too early to tell. After major cramps I started on Friday the 2nd Feb, it was also a short cycle as by Tuesday I was finished. But I was early, and my cycle works like clock work - always.

Apart from the already mentioned symptoms, despite my nausea, I was eating like a horse, I had lower back ache, I got dizzy when I stood up, or stood too long. I put it down to pregnancy, I did a HPT and it was negative. So I doubted, but when I started on Friday I felt like I was miscarrying.

I have since been to the doctor for blood tests and to confirm my symptoms, but I still do not have peace of mind. The same day I was at the doctor, 8th Feb Thursday I did another HPT and it was a very faint line but it came out positive, I know some people say it can be an evapouration line, but this definitely wasn't!

SInce then my blood test has come back negative, I still have all the above mentioned symptoms, except for the nausea, but I now have a mixture of constipation or diarrhoea, and extreem fatigue. What should I do from here? Am I pregnant?

I don't think that you are pregnant. The symptoms could have been PMS or a hormone imbalance. See what happens in your next cycle.

1
Posted by: SUe | 2007/02/16

I was also nauseous for a week back pain, cramps ect. In the end it was a kidney infection. Try the Click home Preg test. About R20 and effective from about 3 weeks of pregnancy. You may still have your period if pregnant. Heard this is common.

Reply to SUe