Question
Posted by: Uninformed | 2010/11/15

Not sure if this is supposed to happen??

I'm a little embarrassed to ask, but here goes...

My husband and I don't use condoms during intercourse. After we''re done when he pulls out, all the semen and stuff comes out immediately. Is this supposed to happen?
If yes, are there any tricks / techniques for not leaving the whole place covered in goo after having some luurvve?

A condom usually is the less “messy” option. You could try “kegel exercises” (search google for that) that could assist you with strengthening the muscles directly involved with sex (around the vagina opening). The stronger the muscles you might be able to “trap” some of the semen. Another option is to putdown a towel on the bed before you engage in sex.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner that you could go and see as close as possible to you. You are also welcome to visit our website www.sexualhelath.co.za

9
Posted by: Samantha | 2010/11/15

This is completely normal, and agreed that it can be a bit yukky getting all the " goo"  all over the place.

I personally just pop away to the loo directly after and it drips into the loo then I clean up. You can also " push"  the semen out of you - the same way you force a wee. I find that this helps prevent the smell of old semen down there.

Another thing I do often is use panty liners. At least then the cum is absorbed in that rather than dripping down your legs or onto the bed.

Reply to Samantha

Oh pls u know its good Hot stud. U ate me last night after cumming in me.

Posted by: Uninformed | 2010/11/15

Anon, that was uncalled for. I asked for advise, not weird siff comments.

Reply to Uninformed
Posted by: topdog | 2010/11/15

ya hotstud u are right this is a sicko....

Reply to topdog
Posted by: hot stud | 2010/11/15

Wat crap are u talking about (anon) u are a damn sick pervert,,,
get this sicko off this site please...

Reply to hot stud

Best, if your hubby loves eating you, and you both open minded. Have a creampie... Its so erotic and tasty. And even better try asking him to put his thing back in you and then take it out and have oral on him.

Posted by: topdog | 2010/11/15

Once he cums in u pick ur legs up and leave it there for a while so that the cum stays in ur wet virgina...until it drys .put a pillow under ur butt so the cum still stays in....enjoy

Reply to topdog
Posted by: joe | 2010/11/15

That is absolutely normal, it is easy just to wipe with a towel or tissue. Alternatively you can raise your legs a bit so that the opening is raised and this will aslo prevent the immediate seepage of cum. Nevertheless it will eventailly come out sooner or later. We think it is exciting and often fall asleep on the wet spot, so nice.

Reply to joe
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/15

Reply to sexologist