Question
Posted by: Neo | 2008/08/12

Not sure if I am pregnant

Lately I have been feeling light pins in my abdormen and few pains on my breast. Last week I got my period and it was on time and it was normal heavy bleeding. Either than the light pins I am feeling in my abdormen and pain now and again in my beast which worries me, there are no more signs. I did a home pregnancy test 2 days after my period and it came out negative and I even went for a scan and they told me that my uterus is empty. The 2 above metioned signs are really confusing me, please help, what is happenning, am I pregnant?

No, I don't think you are pregnant. Sore breasts may just be from hormone changes in the cycle. Abdominal pains can have many causes - bladder infection, uterine infection, constipation, irritable bowel,etc

1
Posted by: neo | 2008/08/14

Reply to neo