Question
Posted by: Elle | 2005/11/28

Not sure anymore

I Started using fertboost two months ago, we are ttc for four months , Dec will be the fith mth. this is now the second month that I started spotting ( light brown on day 24 ), 5 days before the start of my period ( day 29 ). I am not sure why or what this is! Is this something to do with a hormonal imbalance, and will it affect my chances of concieving?? It was never there before, only since I started using fertiboost, are there any of you who have experienced the same symptoms? I am realy desprate, the gyno did some test before I started the fertib. and said that everything seems normal. Please advise , I am so confused right now.

I can't explain the spotting, but it shouldn't interfere with falling pregnant if you are ovulating.

1
Posted by: Natalie | 2005/11/29

Post on the Infertility Forum aswell, I am sure those ladies will be able to help alot better than us.

Reply to Natalie