Question
Posted by: Moi | 2007/12/14

Not Sure

On the 5.11.07 i did a hpt and it had a faint second line. On the 08.11.07 my period started and it was normal +-4 days. I did another Hpt after my period and it was neg.At the moment I'm feeling quite bloated and have tender breasts, always feeling tired a bit of nausea. My period hasn't started yet.Normaly I'm very dry before my period but now I have a slight dicharge.Could this just be bad PMS or is there a possibility that I might be pregnant.I stopped using the pill in March07.I Haven't done another hpt yet.Hoping this is not just pms.Could you please advise.
Thanx!!

The only way to know would be to do a pregnancy test. If this is negative, I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist as it appears that your periods are not regular.

1
Posted by: gina | 2007/12/14

my advise to you is do a blood test then you would know,

Reply to gina