Question
Posted by: MEL | 2004/12/13

NOT SURE?

for the past 2 weeks i'v been feeling really terrible. i feel nauseous, bloated all the time no matter what i eat, its normally when i have fibre ie bread potatoes, all bran etc and am constipated mostof the time. i did the HPT so im not preggies!!! what could be wrong with me. my stomach aways feels full. i drink lots of water and try to have lots of fruit & veg in my diet but i always feel terrible.sometimes i think that maybe my stomach has "stretched" .PLease advise

Dear Mel
I would suggest that you have a medical checkup because these symptoms could be due to a whole host of conditions, e.g. bowel infections, gall stones, ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, etc. Let's first obtain a diagnosis before we make diet changes.
Hope you find out soon what is causing the problem.