Question
Posted by: CJ | 2004/10/22

Not sure

I cant find a dermatology section on this site, so i'm hoping maybe you can help,

I'm not over weight, i exersize on a regular basis, but i siffer badly with cellulite, i've got the body to wear tight clothing, but i'm too self consious too, i've tried just about every cellulite product on the market and nothing has worked.

Is their anything i can do to try get rid of it, any help would be appreciated.

Dear CJ
Cellulite is a difficult problem to treat. The recommended dietary changes are to eat plenty of fruit and vegetables, unsifted, wholegrains and cereals, less fatty foods and to drink a litre of water a day in addition to your usual liquid intake (don't overdo the water intake as this could leach important minerals like magnesium and potassium out of your system and also have negative results). If this treatment does not have the desired effects and if you are at a good gym ask your gym instructor to work out a tailored exercise programme for the problem areas - thigh rolls, etc., or ask Fitness Doc for a specific exercise programme. There are also certain products that can help for these problem areas -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.