Question
Posted by: help | 2006/04/05

not spider veins

hi doc

me again.

i did go to that web site you gave me,and no....its not that.
i am probably going to have to go to a doctor.....i dont actually want to...i was looking at it today and yes,the bestway to describe it is to say that it looks like vasodilation after bein exposed to heat.....but no,it isnt what you said....is there anything else you could maybe think it coud be?
it must be so difficult for you to read all these posts from so many diff people an have to try and help,so if you cannot help me further i understand...

Dear Help
Nope can't help more at this stage - I think you must let someone eyeball it!! Sorry....