Question
Posted by: zesty | 2004/10/29

not so zesty

lucky me started of the week so pleasantly and was unfortunately gradually dragged down as the days went by. thought i stood strong against emotional turmoils suffered by others as i tried to help unsuccessfully. leaves me drained on a friday afternoon and sad that i don't have the yay friday feeling. and especially hopeless in my helping. feel like i now need a strong figure and affection. what does one do on a friday afternoon feeling like this?

Actually, I don't manage that "yay Friday!" feeling too often myself ( must come from working a 7-day week !)
How aout working on a "Yay Sunday!" feeling ?
I like lady nina's way of looking at it, too. I usually say When you're young, you feel tired AFTER ; Old Age is when you start to feel tired even BEFORE."

1
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/10/29

hi there

they say if you are young you start the week being tired after the weekend and by friday yo are all rested and looking for fun - oh i remember the friday feeling so well

but as we grow older and more responsible we turn to focus more on work than on play so by fridays we are dead tired and just want peace and quite , even play become work after a long week

but we have to make the effort to let the small things in life excite us

nina

Reply to lady nina